Why You Want an AI Copy of Your Conciousnes

Artificial Intelligence copy of conciousness

Why You Want an AI copy of Your Consciousness 

     Artificial intelligence is a very controversial subject right now. Some people want to stop it, some want to increase its growth, some others, as Elon Musk, say AI should be slowed. Every each of these choices have consequences. It is up to the governments and investors to decide which of the choices is better.

The Potential of Artificial Intelligence and the Black Mirror context

     Let's not go into technicals or stick to the present. Let's jump in the future where AI it's omnipresent. More than that, let's go to a specific timeline in the future. 
     The potential of Artificial Intelligence is limitless. One cannot think of everything you can do with it. Thus, I find myself here to imagine a scenario. One thing I would do if I had a General AI.
     If you've seen Black Mirror, it would make it easier. More specifically, I am talking about White Christmas. Here is an analysis of the episode. Even though the episode is focus around another story, I will not write about that one, meaning the Zed Eye and the child story. 
     In the beginning of the episode there is a guy who is working as some kind of Learning and development trainer for the induction of the AI copy of an consciousness in the 'control room' of a smart house. Indeed, it is exciting having yourself-like Artificial Intelligence which controls your house and gives you the maximum comfort you can have in your home.And be awake 24/7 because it wouldn't need sleep. Yet, I would do something different with...myself, the copy.
     Just imagine having a copy of yourself inside a computer with limitless virtual abilities. Why put it to just control your house? It's a waste of potential. If we add to that the 'time dilatation' feature, it's even more awesome. While it's been a full night of sweet and deep sleep for me, the AI would have spent 1 hour or 1 full week, depending on my choice.

How I would use my AI copy of myself

    Yet, What would I do with it? Well, I would basically split my thinking, goals and responsibilities with it....actually I would distribute the majority of them to it. So it would research and act online, take care of my online activities and business, while I would just be human. Relax, chill, read, send time with my girlfriend and friends, travel. You know, what humans do in their free time.
     Even today there are a lot of opportunities to have a passive income which do not involve too much time, but a lot of effort, in the beginning especially. But in the future, with this ultimate plug-in, there would be almost no time and no effort. Artificial Intelligence to the rescue.
     Let's have a scenario:
*Context: I run 10 online stores, a web design agency, a blog, a YouTube Channel and about 13 social account on each of the platforms: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You know, personal account, blog&Youtube, social accounts for every store and business (Let's stick to the present for the scenario).* It would cost me an insane amount of money to hire virtual assistants and social media managers and marketers for all of these things.
      So, I wake up in the morning, have my dream coffee or tea in the kitchen while the sun is hitting my face perfectly at the perfect room temperature with the perfect background music. All of these things are solved by me, the artificial intelligent copy. Let's call him Dronos.  While I drink my perfect coffee, I set the tasks for the day.
     I finish my coffee and think about checking Dronos out. We have a small talk and then I tell him everything I have in mind. Let's say, 1 new campaign for every store, 50 website samples to offer to potential customers, 4 posts for each of the social accounts, manage all the orders, research for 5 new products for each store and of course, getting them on my online stores, 1 new video for YouTube and one new blog. 
     This is insane. It's like the work for 2 weeks or so. Therefore, I talk with Dronos to get busy, ask him how much time it would take for him, he tells me 4 days (24/7 work schedule). So I set the time dilatation ratio to 4 to one, so one hour in real life would be 4 hours for him. Dronos begins work and I begin...to live. He's doing all of that work and I just chill, write a blog and shoot a video, then I send these to him for optimization and editing. Not that he couldn't do it by himself, but these 2 channels need more human interaction and it's my pleasure to engage in such way with my audience, human to human.
     If I want a even more natural relationship with him, I could set the ratio even larger, like 12:1. So he would enjoy his virtual life as well, while working for tasks. Assuming these 'cookies', as they are named in the series have human rights so they have activities to choose from, while idle. As there are in "15 million merits" or "Nosedive".

Conclusion

     To  conclude, imagine the possibilities. You can make money out of nothing, literally. The society would work just as well, capitalism is not affected and you, basically escape the matrix, or escape the system. You have to live just as you like: reading, writing books or blogs, travelling or just chill in your house or cabin on the top of the mountains with your friends or girlfriend or even alone. Just due to the Artificial Intelligence copy of your consciousness. We could be humans.

 I appreciate you for taking your time to read! If you liked this article, please share it, tweet it, like it.

Comments

Popular Posts

How to have more time in this system?

What makes humans unique?